Here’s a hodgepodge of vegetables (and the oft misunderstood avocado) and seasonings that make for a quick, easy, healthy meal. The directions are pretty self-explanatory, but I’ll walk you through it because doggone it, the carrots need to be sliced right for optimal deliciousness. This is an easy recipe to make with organic ingredients, too.
½ head cabbage, 2 large carrots, 1 avocado, ½ c raw sunflower seeds, Bragg’s liquid amino acid, apple cider vinegar, pepper
- Chop the cabbage into shreds.
- Skin the carrots and cut in thirds. Now cut lengthwise so you have the appearance of shredded carrot chunks.
- Cut the avocado into wedges.
- Sprinkle on the sunflower seeds and pepper.
- Mix the above into a large bowl.
- Pour in the amino acids and ACV a little at a time. Remember, a little goes a long way with these guys.
- Mix all together. Taste test. Adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Serve, eat, enjoy!