Looking for a dip for your next party? Not in the mood to share my awesome maple lentil dip? How about taking a whack at the ole guacamole! Try this recipe, homemade with some flare.
1 avocado, 1 tomato, 1 slice onion, 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 lime, salt & pepper
Serves: A party!
- Mush the avocado to desired consistency.
- Mince the tomato, onion, cilantro and garlic and stir in with the avocado.
- Squeeze half a lime over the mix.
- Add salt and pepper per your taste buds.
- Grab a bag of corn chips and serve, eat, enjoy!