Dog shaming started circulating social media a few years back, but it’s not just the pooches in the spotlight for their adorable and hilarious misbehavior.
Pocket pets and farm animals are being shamed right along with their feathery and scaly friends.
If you’re in need of a good laugh (let’s be honest, who isn’t?) or just love animals (let’s be honest, who doesn’t?), you’ll need to check out these pet shaming photo collages ASAP.
And if you’re reading this wondering what the heck pet shaming is, here’s a photo to amp you up:
1. Chicken Shaming: Life on the farm has never been described more accurately.
2. Bird Shaming: Proof that birds are up to no good.
3. Reptile Shaming: Slithery, scaly pet owners can relate.
4. Cat Shaming: Photographic evidence that cats own their humans.
5. Goat Shaming: They do as they please.
6. Pig Shaming: Our four-legged composts.
7. Guinea Pig Shaming: Rodent lovers of the world unite.
8. Rabbit Shaming: They hip and they hop and they don’t ever ever stop.
Can you relate to any of these? Are you brainstorming your pet’s shaming pic?
Remember, all the shame is in the name of love. (And these pets don’t really look too sorry for their transgressions, do they?)